How to Remove Mouse Lag or Mouse Delay When Drawing in Autocad

Monday, February 21, 2011
Ads


I encounter this problem very often in the past when drawing in autocad. I really hate it when the mouse pointer is lagging when using autocad, I am so unproductive with this problem and I think it is also the same in your case. After some research, I have found a solution to this problem. I have tried this solution in my Windows vista machine, I'm not sure if it works in other operating systems but I think the solution is similar across different versions of Windows.

Ok, for this to work you must have log in as Administrator or should have Administrator privileges. In your Vista machine, click on Start button, right-click on Computer and Select Properties. On the left side of the dialog box, under Tasks, select Advance System Settings. Click the Settings button located under the Performance heading (located in the Advanced Tab). Under the Visual Effects tab, select Custom and then Uncheck Enable Desktop Composition and click Apply.

Ads